PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012-2013 Hunting Regulations Available online

Go down

2012-2013 Hunting Regulations Available online Empty 2012-2013 Hunting Regulations Available online

Post by bowonly Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 pm

2012-13 Louisiana Hunting Regulations Available Online
Printable Version

Release Date: 07/27/2012

July 27, 2012 -- The 2012-13 Louisiana Hunting Regulations booklet is available now on the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) website at http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/regulations.

The booklet includes the 2012-13 Wildlife Management Area (WMA) regulations, WMA lottery hunts and physically challenged hunts, deer season dates, mandatory deer tagging information, and information on license fees and types. The booklet also includes the season dates and bag limits for quail, rabbit, squirrel and migratory game birds with the exception of the late waterfowl season. Duck and goose season dates and bag limits will be available on the LDWF website following the Aug. 2 Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission meeting.

Printed copies of the booklet will be available mid to late August and found at local hunting license vendors and LDWF field offices. For contact information and addresses of LDWF field offices, please visit http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/wildlife-field-offices-and-telephone-numbers or call 225-765-2800.

For more information, contact Randy Myers at 225-765-2359 or rmyers@wlf.la.gov.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down