PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trail Cameras: What You've Been Missing

+3
bowonly
SCBROWTINE
Waiting4Fall
7 posters

Go down

Trail Cameras: What You've Been Missing  Empty Trail Cameras: What You've Been Missing

Post by Waiting4Fall Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:00 pm

This is interesting information, worth the watch.

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trail Cameras: What You've Been Missing  Empty Re: Trail Cameras: What You've Been Missing

Post by SCBROWTINE Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:24 pm

After watching that I'm going to mount mine up the highest I can reach.. Great info.. Thanks
SCBROWTINE
SCBROWTINE

Back to top Go down

Trail Cameras: What You've Been Missing  Empty Re: Trail Cameras: What You've Been Missing

Post by bowonly Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 am

Whenever I do eventually purchase a game camera, I will definitely be placing it at arms length above my head instead of at deer eye level. Great info Dave!
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cbigbear Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:21 am

Nice video. I have been hanging my camera high for the past couple years for security purposes, but have noticed the same thing as addressed in the video. I get far less deer pics of them looking at the camera.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Swampbuck Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 am

great info, i always suspected this! Will have to hang them high from now on

Swampbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by nathanalley123 Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm

im moving my trail camera next week great info
nathanalley123
nathanalley123

Back to top Go down

Post by crooketarrow Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:05 pm

What he's saying is SO SO TRUE.
I started running camers from the first ones that came out the trail timers with the string as a trigger. Then in the mid 80's BUCH SHOT CAMERS CAME OUT. The very first camera's.
With had a inferred triggers we have today. It was'nt untill the mid to late 90's when camers came out with vidio's. We came up with the same thoughts about bucks and camera's. He petty much told how it is.
One other thing it proves is EVEN after 2 weeks that scent spays not working. We saw the same reactions of 100's of bucks.

Another thing I started doing 12,13 years ago.
I only do no pressure hunting my areas. I only run cameras in the winter off food only to see what made it. AFTER THE WINTER I
NEVER ENTER MY HUNTING AREAS. Untill the seasons in when the time and winds right I go back.
The vidio just proved no mater how well you try not leaveing any scent. You do and can't help to. Bucks find you out,the more of any pressure you put on a buck the less he'll move in the day light if the rut's not involed, The older the buck the more this true.
AND I'M NOT WORRYED ABOUT SHOWING HIM OFF TO ANYBODY. It pays to stay out of your areas at all cost. Run camers and do all your scouting and setting up stand sites in the winter.

crooketarrow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down