PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com

5 posters

Go down

Hello from MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com Empty Hello from MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com

Post by MilitaryHuntingandFishing Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi,

I am Gregory Beckman from http://MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com . Dave has invited me here because we share a common goal, and that is to help the little guy!

Being a little guy myself I know what it is like to hunt the public back country. Not having the money to buy my own land or have a permit to hunt on a farmers land. I spent most of my youth hunting in the rolling hills of WV and MD learning that it is not about the ease of the hunt that makes that buck taste great but it's the journey and strife along the way!

Now that I am in the military I have had the pleasure to hunt and fish around the world! From the great expanses of land in Alaska to the crystal clear waters of Florida!

Now that you know a little bit about me, let me explain MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com . I built the site starting for my close friends and family and then decided to share it with everyone! Our one goal was to give back to the little guy like me and you! I have created a one stop shop for all hunting and fishing regulations and tirelessly searched for discounts within the regulations for licenses so that everyone has a fair shake at these hidden deals.

We strive for exalance on MHAF. Being a military member my self for the last 7 years nothing else will do. We are working on creating a coprehensive database of hunting and fishing knowledge for everyone to use and share! We are strong supporters of the NRA who fight for our rights everyday as hunters! Every member of our site gets there own blog. A place where they can share there stories pictures videos and tips for hunting for everyone to enjoy! We are in the process of working to get a monthly members prize give away for those that contribute with stories and tips! So be sure to check us out!

You will be able to find me on here as well! I understand that Dave is setting up a military section. So be sure to hit me up there! Post your questions and comments I can't wait to read them and help answer anything that you can come up with!

Thanks again and be sure to join in the fun!
God has truly blessed America!

MilitaryHuntingandFishing

Back to top Go down

Hello from MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com Empty Re: Hello from MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com

Post by Spauldo Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks Gregory. I'm a veteran coming in late to the hunting game, but it is truly joyful and therapeutic. Appreciate what you are putting together. Maybe we can connect sometime on where we have served. Thanks again.
Spauldo
Spauldo
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Hello from MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com Empty Re: Hello from MilitaryHuntingandFishing.com

Post by Waiting4Fall Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Welcome, brother! We are very glad you're here! I'm constructing a place for you & all other Military members, who bowhunt public land.

This area will be reserved specifically for military members only. A place where membership comes with a price. You & your fellow soldiers have already paid that price, with the daily sacrifices you make to protect the Nation's freedoms.

Let there be NO DOUBT, all HERE appreciate our military, bowhunting brothers & sisters. Tell any of your fellow soldiers, who bowhunt public land, they have a new home. It's called THE PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS FORUM.
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BowhunterGA Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Welcome aboard and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service!
BowhunterGA
BowhunterGA

http://www.simplytraditional.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

howdy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cbigbear Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 am

First all thanks for your service & secondly welcome to the site, glad to have ya.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum