PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from SC!

+2
Waiting4Fall
SCBROWTINE
6 posters

Go down

Hello from SC! Empty Hello from SC!

Post by SCBROWTINE Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

This is Jonathan from SC. This public land bowhunting is new for me. I,ve been apart of different hunting clubs over the years and just got tired of all the hassel that goes along with them. I didn't even hunt last year because of it. Well I started looking around at some public hunting areas. Decided to go scouting a few times and have been impressed at what I have found. Now the part of dealing with pressure worries me a little bit so hopefully thats where my plan A,B,C,D come into effect. I will keep everyone updated with my progress and hope to learn from all of you.
SCBROWTINE
SCBROWTINE

Back to top Go down

Hello from SC! Empty Re: Hello from SC!

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Welcome to our forum, we are glad you chose to join us. I want to tell you something, You are the kind of guy I had in mind when I made this forum.

I want you to rest assured that WE will help you, throughout your season. There is A LOT of serious knowledge in THIS forum! You have joined a GREAT group of hardcore, public land bowhunters!

Tell me the last time a Admin/Mod did this- If you get in a jam & REALLY need help, you call me! Dave Mullins 304-590-5623
This ain't no ordinary forum bro, this is a family & brotherhood. (even though we do have a girl here queen) Smile
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BowhunterGA Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:49 am

Welcome Jonathon!! Public land can be fun, challenging and very successful but I warn you that it is usually a bit more work than hunting private land. You will need to develop a strategy and this can take a few seasons to perfect. For some times that might help you out a bit, check out my three part series on how to get "Stickbow" close on public land. Hopefully, you will find something useful out of the info. You can find the articles at www.simplytraditional.net

Again, welcome aboard!
BowhunterGA
BowhunterGA
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.simplytraditional.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cbigbear Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 am

Welcome. Clubs are nothing but hassle even a good one. I think you'll be surprised to find some public land has less pressure than private. Keep us posted & if you have any questions post them up.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Backwaters Bowhunter Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Welcome good to have you.
Backwaters Bowhunter
Backwaters Bowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spauldo Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Welsome SCBROWTINE. Look forward to hearing about your journey.
Spauldo
Spauldo

Back to top Go down

Post by SCBROWTINE Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys!
SCBROWTINE
SCBROWTINE

Back to top Go down