PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Guido's Outdoors

Go down

Guido's Outdoors

Post by Waiting4Fall on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 pm

http://www.guidosoutdoors.com/

I wanted a way to sit in a tree without falling out and paralyzing myself. The areas I wanted to hunt were hard to reach and no major “climbing stands” were available at that time.

I built my own 1st safety harness that year from seat belts that I removed from cars in a salvage yard. I had my grandmother, who was a seamstress, sew the seatbelts together to make a “harness” to sit in. In essence making the only “safety harness” that I knew of at the time. The harness was safe and the design is almost the same today in our stands.

I used a “lock-on stand” with the harness for a few years but the idea of a seat in the harness would eliminate the need for a lock-on stand. This would be lighter, and the hunter would have fewer items to carry. A few years went by, then the true building of the stand started to visualize by friends wanting something “similar” to what I was using. The back was added for more comfort to endure longer hours in the tree. So Guido's Web was designed over many years of hunting.

Today we listen to our customers and still make small changes, almost yearly, to improve the stand. In 2011, the new back design was released. This allows you to carry more items in the back pack area of the stand.

We are from the “old school” – when we make a change, it usually costs us more, but I think safety comes first. With quality in every stand, we build each one right here in the USA in Leland, MS.

Contact us by emailing or by calling 662-686-2130. Our staff will be glad to help answer your questions.

FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

http://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down