PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

The West’s Top Public Land Elk Hunts

Go down

The West’s Top Public Land Elk Hunts Empty The West’s Top Public Land Elk Hunts

Post by Waiting4Fall on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:04 pm

http://blog.havalon.com/hunting-public-land-top-public-land-hunts/

FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

http://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The West’s Top Public Land Elk Hunts Empty Re: The West’s Top Public Land Elk Hunts

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:58 am

agree with the article - anyone planning an elk hunt needs to seriously consider whether it is acceptable to you that wolves get to fill your elk tag or grizzlies disrupt your hunt. This has a lot to do with perspective or point of view. Some bowhunters may even see these situations as unique additions to their outdoor experience. I have experienced enough to know I don't like it - and like it even less burning vacation days and cash as a non resident. A resident can manage this better in many cases minimizing cost increase or wasted hunt days. I am planning an elk hunt now with a couple a buddies and I can tell you for sure I won't be wasting my money and time in any unit that has these reintroduced wolves.
<><
<---------------------<<<<<<<

Back to top Go down