PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senior Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License Clarification

Go down

Senior Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License Clarification Empty Senior Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License Clarification

Post by Waiting4Fall Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 pm

SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. – West Virginia hunters and anglers who buy a license in 2012 before their 65th birthday do not have to buy the Class XS Senior Lifetime Hunting, Trapping and Fishing License until January 1, 2013, according to Frank Jezioro, Division of Natural Resources director.
“When you purchase an annual hunting or fishing license, that license is good for the entire year, regardless of age,” Jezioro said. “The new Senior Lifetime License law does not require a resident hunter, trapper or angler to buy two licenses in one year.”
The one exception is that, if a hunter who is at least 65 years of age wants to participate in the Special Split Youth/Class Q/ Class XS deer season, that person would need to buy the Class XS Senior Lifetime License. “The Class XS License, however, does not qualify a senior to participate in other youth hunting seasons,” Jezioro said.
The Senior Lifetime License includes the Conservation, Bear Damage and Trout stamps. All lifetime license holders have to buy the additional deer stamps and the antlerless deer stamp.
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down