PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDWF Closes Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge in Cameron Parish

2 posters

Go down

LDWF Closes Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge in Cameron Parish Empty LDWF Closes Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge in Cameron Parish

Post by bowonly Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:59 pm

LDWF Closes Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge in Cameron Parish
Printable Version

Release Date: 08/28/2012

Aug. 28, 2012 - The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries has closed Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge in Cameron Parish in advance of landfall of Hurricane Isaac.

With this closure, 27 state wildlife management areas (WMAs) and refuges are now closed until further notice.

In addition to the Rockefeller site, the following areas are also closed: The Acadiana Conservation Corridor, Atchafalaya Delta, Attakapas, Biloxi, Elm Hall, Grassy Lake, Hutchinson Creek, Joyce, Lake Boeuf, Lake Ramsey, Manchac, Marsh Island, Maurepas Swamp, Pass a Loutre, Pearl River, Pointe au Chenes, Pomme de Terre, Salvador-Timken, Sandy Hollow, Sherburne, Spring Bayou, State WMA, Tangipahoa, Thistlethwaite, Tunica Hills and White Lake Wetlands Conservation Area.

All areas designated as closed will remain closed until further notice. For a complete list of state WMAs and refuges, go to www.wlf.louisiana.gov/wma.

For more information contact Bo Boehringer at 225-765-5115 or bboehringer@wlf.la.gov .
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

LDWF Closes Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge in Cameron Parish Empty Re: LDWF Closes Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge in Cameron Parish

Post by Louisiana Whitetail Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 pm

any update on this closure?
Louisiana Whitetail
Louisiana Whitetail

Back to top Go down