PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another good broadhead sharpening video

4 posters

Go down

Another good broadhead sharpening video Empty Another good broadhead sharpening video

Post by NavyDave Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Maybe even i can get those Grizzlys sharp now?!

NavyDave

Back to top Go down

Another good broadhead sharpening video Empty Re: Another good broadhead sharpening video

Post by vortex1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:23 pm

i used a arkansas sand stone to sharpen magnus broadheads and i could dang near shave withem when i was done. But i shoot simmons now and have to take a whole new approach. Smile
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Another good broadhead sharpening video Empty Re: Another good broadhead sharpening video

Post by NavyDave Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:52 pm

I shoot Simmons landsharks as well and I love them! i have a set of Grizzly El Grandes the I have never hunted with cause I could never get them sharp. this is what I do for my simmons.

NavyDave

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Good video, i been thinkin about gettin a jewel stick, but i like the steelmaster by simmons to. My buddy uses it and he gets his shavin sharp. i think a good clamp is the ticket for tha simmons heads and from trial and error ive found out that if it aint diamond coated it wont hardly cut simmons steel, so tha jewel stick is a serious option. Smile
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Bob Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:18 am

Awesome video Dave! Thanks.
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Killemquietly Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Awesome vids, particularly the truck window trick, that's the first time i've heard of that. It makes a lot of sense.

Killemquietly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down