PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Real Tarsal Glands

3 posters

Go down

Using Real Tarsal Glands Empty Using Real Tarsal Glands

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 am

This works, and it's time to pull this trick out of the bag. I'm heading to a deer processor, after work Friday, and getting two pair of fresh DOE tarsal glands. This will be for my hunt Saturday.

I will set them very low to the ground, at my 12-3-6-9 positions, 15 yds from my tree. I'm jacked up just thinkin about it. If you've never tried this, give it a go.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/node/45543
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Using Real Tarsal Glands Empty Re: Using Real Tarsal Glands

Post by Kodiakk Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:27 am

Good idea. I'm curious how well it works. I've used the tinks and such before, but only drew in a bobcat.

I hope the real thing works better for you. Keep us informed!

Kodiakk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller-TD#2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:21 am

I have used them before, my only advice is that you at least have knowledge that a "mature" buck is in the area.

Thats the whole point of using them - right....

[another tactic, w/buck knowledge - is to use a mature buck tarsals as well, coupled with slight grunting as to indicate a ruttin' buck w/a borderline receptive doe.....no horn ticklin']

Hope this helps....

Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down