PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member peidmont NC

2 posters

Go down

new member peidmont NC Empty new member peidmont NC

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 pm

This is a special place. I found this after seeing one of Dave Mullins youtubes. I started hunting in the mid 70s in the Pine Barrens of southern NJ with a Browning Recurve and have been blessed with an abundance of adventure ever since in every eastern state from Maine to Florida with a bunch of western states some mid west and 5 continents. Always carrying a stickbow and always in awe of God's creation.
I am a life member of the United Bowhunters of Missouri the North Carolina Bowhunters Association the Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia and The Christian Bowhunters of America as well as a qualified regular member of the Professional Bowhunters Society. After about 20 years of hunting with recurves I started shooting flatbow designs after an apprenticeship under Jim Hamm in Texas and I have developed a dedication to hunting with longbow and flatbow designs for the past 17 years. I am blessed with more opportunity to hunt private land than I could possibly manage to do. I have a small circle of equally dedicated friends and we do indeed support some of the best clubs and leases and a few of us hunt and work on urban units each year doing our part to reduce roadkill and landscaping damage Smile 80% maybe more of our bowhunting is done on public land on our own planning to packing meat for the freezer - and we do have high success and high adventure. I am partial to Blackbeard Island off the coast of GA and the 4 county bow zone in WV. We hunt a few pubic lands in SC, GA, NC every year passing time in between hunts at BB and the bow zone. About 11 years ago a life long friend of mine and I apprenticed under Rob Davis to learn how to hunt stingrays with bows. This has been a blast and we have done this every year since and we have located and developed hunts all along the east coast with my personal favorite being the Cape Lookout National Seashore which you will hear more about.
I would rather see a non professional short video or read an article done by one of you guys than any of the sponsored stuff. I have a couple of short videos friends have sent me of them with their kids out hunting and taking game with stickbows and I never get tired of it. So I look forward to hearing and seeing your stories. When we get a chance we'll share some too.
Safe Travels and Good Hunting Friends I look forward to sharing a campfire someday with you.
Cory<><
<------------------------------<<<<<<<

Back to top Go down

new member peidmont NC Empty Re: new member peidmont NC

Post by BowhunterGA Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 am

Welcome Cory!! Glad to see you are a fellow TBG member. I just finished rebuilding the website. It is back up at www.tradbowgeorgia.com

Regards,
BowhunterGA
BowhunterGA
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.simplytraditional.net

Back to top Go down

new member peidmont NC Empty Re: new member peidmont NC

Post by PineywoodsBow Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 am

Welcome to the forum, Cory, from Texas
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow