PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Colorado Archery Elk Hunt DIY Public Land

Go down

Colorado Archery Elk Hunt DIY Public Land Empty Colorado Archery Elk Hunt DIY Public Land

Post by Waiting4Fall on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:48 am

FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

http://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Colorado Archery Elk Hunt DIY Public Land Empty Re: Colorado Archery Elk Hunt DIY Public Land

Post by kleetus on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

That looks awesome, I'm going this fall for my first elk hunt, hope I can get some encounters like that!

kleetus

Back to top Go down

Colorado Archery Elk Hunt DIY Public Land Empty Re: Colorado Archery Elk Hunt DIY Public Land

Post by birddog301 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Been watching as much elk hunt vids as I can. I am in Elk Hunt mode. I cant focus on anything else but chasing bulls in Colorado. 4 weeks to go and Colorado here we come. They got the best of me last year. I had a few opportunities and what an adrenaline rush to have a bull come in when calling. I have thought of nothing else all year but calling bulls for another chance. I passed up on some cows last yr. and the long drive back to Texas knowing that I could have taken a cow didnt make the drive any less tolerable.

birddog301

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm

birddog301 welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you with us! Smile 

FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

http://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by birddog301 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here

birddog301

Back to top Go down

Post by clandb on Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 am

I am impressed
clandb
clandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down