PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meditate On It While Waiting For That Elusive Trophy

2 posters

Go down

Meditate On It While Waiting For That Elusive Trophy  Empty Meditate On It While Waiting For That Elusive Trophy

Post by Waiting4Fall Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Bible Study Verses

Revelation 19:13-16

He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which He is called is The Word of God. And the armies of Heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following Him on white horses. From His mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. (ESV)

Thoughts

I love to hunt whitetail deer, they are beautiful to watch in the woods, and I get excited when I see a monster whitetail buck. But, I have to say that when I think of the most regal creature in the timber, I immediately think of a mature bull elk.

He is the king of the woods. He is majestic, regal, powerful, beautiful, graceful, and strong. Hunting elk ranks right up there with getting married.

(Mike T)

Action Point
Do you know that the Church is the Bride of Christ and He is our Bridegroom? I joke about comparing elk hunting with getting married, but it is no joke when I tell you that one day Christ is returning and coming for His bride. The Church is to be married to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

How do you view Christ? Is He majestic and beautiful to you? Is He regal and all-powerful to you? Is His grace enough for you? Is He the Love of your life?

Put down the hunting magazines for a little while and instead read the Bible. Get to know your King on a more intimate and personal level. Pray to Him daily and ask Him to help you fall deeper in love with Him every day. God has given us the Bible so that we can know more about Him.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Take a small Bible into the woods and read a short verse and then meditate on it while waiting for that elusive trophy.

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meditate On It While Waiting For That Elusive Trophy  Empty Re: Meditate On It While Waiting For That Elusive Trophy

Post by Miller-TD#2 Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:19 am

I use Olive tree. Thanks for the words.....
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down