PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabela's Whitetail Season (Episode 14) - Late Season Plans

2 posters

Go down

Cabela's Whitetail Season (Episode 14) - Late Season Plans  Empty Cabela's Whitetail Season (Episode 14) - Late Season Plans

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cabela's Whitetail Season (Episode 14) - Late Season Plans  Empty Re: Cabela's Whitetail Season (Episode 14) - Late Season Plans

Post by Posted Boy Gallego Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:53 am

I don't know about the rest of you, but these videos really do not help me at all. It's just an entirely different experience from hunting big woods where you are lucky to see A deer. I see them passing up on deer and it drives me nuts. Guess if I had deer cruising by every hour I'd pass also, but drives me nuts with my current location and situation. I would be more than grateful to arrow ANY size deer, and any sex deer the last couple days I have to do it.

Also do not agree with the baiting at all. I gotta get back into the swing of filming.
Posted Boy Gallego
Posted Boy Gallego
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Cabela's Whitetail Season (Episode 14) - Late Season Plans  Empty Re: Cabela's Whitetail Season (Episode 14) - Late Season Plans

Post by Waiting4Fall Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 am

Thanks for speaking up Posted. I'm trying to put informative stuff up that has benefit to our members. I encourage all members to speak up to voice what you would like to see on the forum.

Come to think of it I built this forum for everyone here, PLEASE make it your own. Get more involved, when time permits, and help fill our forum with quality content.

Posted again, I do not take any offense to your post. It's all good & I appreciate the feedback. Smile
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Posted Boy Gallego Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

oh, yea didn't mean it to sound like I was aiming at you. I meant to aim at the shows that are out there. They just aren't what the average hunter is able to do with limited time, resources, funds, etc...

also frustrating to see passing up on deer when you can't see one yourself lol! just a bit of frustration on the types of shows out there, I still watched it.
Posted Boy Gallego
Posted Boy Gallego
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down