PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody here without a public land bowkill?

5 posters

Go down

Anybody here without a public land bowkill? Empty Anybody here without a public land bowkill?

Post by ArcherAdam Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 pm

I am one.

I have been trying seriously for the last 2 years and not too seriously for the 3 years before that. I had shot opportunities on a doe but elected not to take it because there was ~110" buck a little further back. Otherwise I see deer but cannot get it done! Each year is getting better and better though.

ArcherAdam

Back to top Go down

Anybody here without a public land bowkill? Empty Re: Anybody here without a public land bowkill?

Post by TradbowInOregon Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I have yet to harvest a public land animal. In fact, I've yet to harvest a deer period. Still not giving up though.
TradbowInOregon
TradbowInOregon
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Anybody here without a public land bowkill? Empty Re: Anybody here without a public land bowkill?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:45 pm

I have more private land kills then Public. Since moving To TEXAS, I'm doing more Public hunting. I don't make that much money to pay for as many hunts as I want to in a season. I have hunted a few times in Sam Houston National Forest and will be checking Out Davie Crockett National Forest to do some hunting and scouting.

I love to camp and the WMA's down here, most have camping. Going from 1 day hunts to camping for 2 or 3 days make for a Great time. When My tax check comes in I'll be getting a camper (small) for better times in the parks. More so for the Wife and My old bones. Plus we can have more gear and when the weather goes bad.. We will be high and dry and warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by AK0tA Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 pm

I relocated to West Virginia this spring and have only pub land to hunt. I have covered a ton of territory looking for good spots. I passed up a 24 point 300 lb buck early on because I would of had to drag it 6 miles out of the woods by myself uphill and across 2 ponds. Well thats my excuse any way. Back home I had plenty of private land. I am really looking forward to next season. I didnt take a deer this season but it sure wasnt from lack of effort.
AK0tA
AK0tA

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Hang in there! That first one is well worth the wait.

SlowBow
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Hang in there, it WILL happen. http://www.strictlybowhunting.com/Anov01issue/nevergiveupstory.htm
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down