PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

– Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3

+2
Pinch Point
Huntervids
6 posters

Go down

– Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3  Empty – Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3

Post by Huntervids Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:48 am

– Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3  Deer-Vision
Whether in humans or animals, predators or prey, eyesight of a deer functions in concert with other senses to answer two questions, where is it? and what is it?. Learn more inside this special on Deer Vision.
Arrow http://huntervids.com/videos/science-of-nothing-e3-deer-vision/
Huntervids
Huntervids
Hunter Vids
Hunter Vids

Back to top Go down

– Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3  Empty Re: – Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3

Post by Pinch Point Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:00 am

Pinch Point
Pinch Point
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

– Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3  Empty Re: – Deer Vision - Science Of Nothing: E3

Post by PineywoodsBow Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:49 pm

good stuff, didnt know about deer being able to see blue and yellow as well, which makes me wonder if we should stay away from these colors when choosing our hunting clothes...
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Good post!
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ftshooter Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:32 pm

pretty cool Video .. I Like the ASAT and predator camo for the same reasons .Also, the old army stuff works well for me..
ftshooter
ftshooter
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by bowonly Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Just the ammo I needed to help me convince my wife I need to get some of that Sitka gear.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down