PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boots smell

4 posters

Go down

Boots smell Empty Boots smell

Post by Froo1173 Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 pm

How can I get the new rubber smell out of my boots?  Scent killer does nothing for them. Left them outside a few days, but that didnt really help either. Red Head expidition boots from BassPro. Like them, but the smell has to go, real strong.  Thanks.
Froo1173
Froo1173

Back to top Go down

Boots smell Empty Re: Boots smell

Post by Waiting4Fall Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Maybe this will help.

http://www.outdoorexperiment.com/2012/08/how-to-get-smell-off-rubber-boots-1-of-6.html

How bout washing them in cold water, with lot's of baking soda, then letting them air dry outside.

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by motfus Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Very good
Thanks
motfus
motfus

Back to top Go down

Post by Froo1173 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 am

Tried several things with the boots. Washed them scent free det. Washed them again with baking soda. Helped, but still smelled of rubber. Sit them outside, but after they were dry, its been pretty cold as of late. Thing is, when I brought them in, they smell like nothing at all. But when they warmed up, started to put out the rubber oder again. Since these are my cold weather boots, maybe not much to worry about. When cold they seem fine.
Froo1173
Froo1173

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveT1963 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Boots smell because your feet are sweating. Do a google search on lavolin. Get the foor creme that comes in a green little container. Use it for one month and then you might be surprized how your socks and boots stop smelling. Might need to get a new pair of boots but if you use this product once a week you might be amazed like I was. Paul Brunner turned me on to this stuff years ago - he use to sell it under the name pit stop - but this product is far more concentrated.

DaveT1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down