PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Anyone ever used a Ghostblind mirror blind?

Go down

Anyone ever used a Ghostblind mirror blind?

Post by madeforthewoods on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about them. I have one, used it twice last year in late bow season when there was snow. saw a few does none close though. Thinking of trying it this fall on Ohio public land, just worried deer might get uneasy around it. What'd ya think?
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone ever used a Ghostblind mirror blind?

Post by madeforthewoods on Sun May 24, 2015 11:57 am

Well I used my ghostblind a few times this past year.... needless to say I won't be using it again. In my opinion it is too heavy and bulky to be practical. I have the Predator model, perhaps the smaller Runner model would be better. But i personally do not care for the Predator Ghostblind for bowhunting. I give it about 1 out 5 stars
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:23 pm

When i was guiding in texas we used those a li bit, they work but I dont think id try them on deer in the southeast theyre neat tho and we did kill some deer with them but it spooked deer ALOT.
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by madeforthewoods on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:24 pm

I kinda thought it might spook them at close range. I just didn't care for the heavy weight of it. I thought about cutting one of the sections off and using it as a "stalking shield" for fun. I've actually been working on a DIY version that is lighter and only costs about $10.
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down