PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Protect Maryland Hunting

Go down

Help Protect Maryland Hunting Empty Help Protect Maryland Hunting

Post by SlowBow Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:59 pm

If you are from Maryland, then you know ours is not exactly a "hunter friendly" State. While we have struggled to protect our hunting heritage, we have even been able to advance our hopes of removing old blue laws and have implemented limited Sunday hunting through our legislative process.

But as we have advanced, those who oppose us have become incensed. The equestrians, and Maryland horse coalition, dislike our advances in legalizing Sunday hunting claiming it will make their Sunday rides unsafe. With deeply lined pockets and friends in our Statehouse, they hold much political sway and are trying to repeal all Sunday hunting. They have even hired a lobbyist to advance their agenda.

Right now you can help protect our Hunting Heritage and our Sunday hunting advancements by joining the Maryland Hunter Coalition. It's free and only takes a few seconds to join. In the game of politics, numbers do count, in fact they are everything. While donations are requested, they are not necessary for membership, and there are no hidden fees. So PLEASE take a few seconds to join this organization today, and help protect and advance hunting in Maryland.
http://mdhuntingcoalition.org/index.html
SlowBow
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down