PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on?

+3
NanookOdaNorth
bowonly
Parkersdad
7 posters

Go down

What's going on? Empty What's going on?

Post by Parkersdad Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:05 am

Maybe I am missing something but I am not seeing many deer in the forums. Is everyone having a bad year or just holding out for a buck? I have only shot one doe myself this year.

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

What's going on? Empty Re: What's going on?

Post by bowonly Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

I haven't been able to hunt much. Made my annual trip to Mizzou just recently and shot the largest buck of my life but I fear I only got 1 lung and subsequently never found him. Other than that, no more hunting going on for me for at least another week or two.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by NanookOdaNorth Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Business and daylight savings have kept me out of the woods. Tomorrow is the last day here in Pennsylvania for early archery. Starting to think I should have taken a doe earlier, instead of just watching them!
NanookOdaNorth
NanookOdaNorth

http://www.ShopBuckClark.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyGator Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:04 pm

I havent done well myself. Ive been so busy with work, I had a good start to the season, but haven't followed up yet. I let one pass due to poor shot opportunity.
DirtyGator
DirtyGator
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by north woods archer Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Put a doe in the freezer early September (pic in the contest thread). Had a lot of action last week of October, involved a nice 8pnt and 2 fat doe. Firearms started Nov 1st, haven't saw a deer sense.
north woods archer
north woods archer
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by stickbndr Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Same here, got one early October but its been slow since then. Have seen 7 deer & 2 bear in 3 days (out of 16). The areas I hunt usually have a poor yearly mast crop so I'm always hoping for a better yield each year. I think that there was just to much of a crop this year. Hard to pattern anything when that happens.

stickbndr
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by coxral Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Yeah, was a little quiet this year, where I was, didn't even draw bow back. Seems like others did well though. Didn't get go out 2nd season due to work injury.

coxral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum