PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIHA--How crowded are they really?

2 posters

Go down

WIHA--How crowded are they really? Empty WIHA--How crowded are they really?

Post by koboxerks Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:03 pm

Where are some of the most crowded public WIHA in East KS?
I live in KC & I hear Hillsdale can get pretty crowded since its closer to KC. What about La Cygne, Clinton, any others??? Just trying to get a gauge for the year because this will be my first year EVER hunting. I have some private land permissions, but may want to try WIHA areas too.
koboxerks
koboxerks

Back to top Go down

WIHA--How crowded are they really? Empty Re: WIHA--How crowded are they really?

Post by bowonly Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:50 am

I've never hunted Kansas but have been doing some reading up on the public lands there, because I would like to hunt there someday. The areas I'm reading that are less crowded and hold some good deer are the those areas in south central Kansas. I don't have any specifics but that just seems to be the consensus on the forums. God speed.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum