PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diy clinging paws

Go down

Diy clinging paws Empty Diy clinging paws

Post by StubbyDnutZ Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 am

It was extremely simple actually. I used schedule 40 pvc cut it at two 45°angles going oposite directions so the one side is flat when placed against the tree and left about 9" at the longest side. The cut that goes against the tree I milled a 1"slit about an inch in from the 45 going parallel with the original cut and a little higher than center. I believe I got 19 cuts out of a 10' peice of pvc for $12 and each strap was $2 at harbor freight (set of 2). Each step has run me a little over $2.50 so far and I still intend on either wrapping them in a material or simply painting them which I can't assume will add a lot to the price. If anyone could direct me to a good diy guidos web design I'd love to see some pics

StubbyDnutZ

Back to top Go down