PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiously strong mints and keeping deer in one place

Go down

Curiously strong mints and keeping deer in one place Empty Curiously strong mints and keeping deer in one place

Post by DIY_guy Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:43 am

Who doesn't love Altoids? Now there is even more to love about that Original Celebrated, Curiously Strong mint. Thanks to Altoids you can congregate and hold every single local deer on your hunting land to a single location. All you need to do is eat all the Altoids first to empty the tin (That's a treat right there)

Curiously strong mints and keeping deer in one place IMG_3251_zpsvdhejyy5

Then print up a way to congregate all those deer in one location. I used a 3D printer but I suppose small wooden slats and a little glue would work as well.

Curiously strong mints and keeping deer in one place IMG_3252_zpsvpffiohx

I made the insert to hold the cards at an angle so the lid just makes contact with all 18 cards so they don't rattle.

Curiously strong mints and keeping deer in one place IMG_3253_zpse3b31xew

Curiously strong mints and keeping deer in one place IMG_3254_zpsdsg0dsjj

I used to use two tins (1 for empty cards and the other for cards I just pulled) so I would not mix them up. Now I have a row for empty cards and a row for full cards.

If you are in bear country like me, make sure to do a good job of washing out the tin so your camera cards don't smell like the cinnamon or peppermint candy.

DIY_guy
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down