PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headed to Kansas!

2 posters

Go down

Headed to Kansas! Empty Headed to Kansas!

Post by Bchadwick1990 Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:47 pm

I got drawn for Kansas tag and have made one trip up there to scout.  I have been drawn for section 12 and 14.  I was wondering if anyone here has been there its the southeast Kansas area.  I have been looking at Burlington and Independence areas. Any info would be great!
Bchadwick1990
Bchadwick1990
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Headed to Kansas! Empty Re: Headed to Kansas!

Post by bowonly Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:23 am

I know this is an old post, but I was curious how your trip was back in 2016? I was drawn for the same units this year and am trying to get a jump on making my decision as to what section of these units will afford me the best opportunities. Thanks in advance.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down