PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another doe for the freezer

2 posters

Go down

Another doe for the freezer Empty Another doe for the freezer

Post by bowonly Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Headed out this past weekend to fight the orange army on the either sex managed hunt on my favorite public land in Avoyelles parish here in Louisiana. Not very many deer were checked in for the weekend, but I was able to connect on this 4 yr old doe Friday afternoon just before 3pm. She was up early out of the bedding area and I was there to capitalize. My 2nd doe for the season. I need a good buck to slip up. Sure would be nice to come home with some bone.

Another doe for the freezer IMG_20161125_153433255_HDR_zpszclimdge
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Another doe for the freezer Empty Re: Another doe for the freezer

Post by Parkersdad Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:37 am

A late congratulations on the doe! I have not lost the itch to hunt this year. I am ready for the season to start today.

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down