PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

My 11 year old's Third Buck Youth Hunt 2018

Go down

My 11 year old's Third Buck Youth Hunt 2018 Empty My 11 year old's Third Buck Youth Hunt 2018

Post by madeforthewoods on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:42 pm

OK So I realize she is using a crossbow, but her genuine excitement, ability to keep calm and absolute perfect shot placement make this video well worth watching. And in my opinion, any time you can get a kid to put down their iPad and go into the woods to shoot a deer it needs to be celebrated. So I hope you enjoy this video I took of the person I love the most doing the thing I love to do the most.

And for the record, the only reason my 11 year old daughter is using a crossbow is because she is not yet quite strong enough to pull back a vertical bow with enough poundage to humanely kill a deer. As soon as she is able she will be hunting with a vertical bow for sure.

madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

My 11 year old's Third Buck Youth Hunt 2018 Empty Re: My 11 year old's Third Buck Youth Hunt 2018

Post by bowonly on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Great job! Congrats to her!
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

My 11 year old's Third Buck Youth Hunt 2018 Empty Re: My 11 year old's Third Buck Youth Hunt 2018

Post by madeforthewoods on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Thank you! My cameraman work is not the greatest sorry. I'm still working on it.
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down