PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCING NEW ALL-ELECTRONIC LICENSE, PERMIT & STAMP PURCHASE SYSTEM & ONLINE GAME CHECKING OPTIONS

Go down

ANNOUNCING NEW ALL-ELECTRONIC LICENSE, PERMIT & STAMP PURCHASE SYSTEM & ONLINE GAME CHECKING OPTIONS Empty ANNOUNCING NEW ALL-ELECTRONIC LICENSE, PERMIT & STAMP PURCHASE SYSTEM & ONLINE GAME CHECKING OPTIONS

Post by Uncle Bob Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 am

In 2012, all hunters, anglers and trappers will be purchasing licenses, stamps, and permits electronically, through an online computer system called MassFishHunt first piloted in 2011. The new system will also offer an option to check your 2012 game harvest online instead of at a traditional check station. 2012 licenses, stamps, and permits will be available for purchase in early December at www.mass.gov/massfishhunt.

MassWildlife is working to make this transition as smooth as possible and to provide the benefits the new system offers to all sportsmen and women.

What Major Changes Can Sportsmen and Women Expect?

Buying 2012 fishing, sporting, hunting, trapping license, and stamps.
Applying for and buying 2012 turkey, bear and antlerless deer permits.
Completing Harvest Information Program (HIP) surveys by migratory game bird hunters.
Tagging, checking/reporting harvested game online or at traditional check stations.

Overview of the MassFishHunt System -- More information on the features and benefits of the MassFishHunt electronic license and game checking/reporting system for license buyers, DFW, and the Environmental Police.

Frequently Asked Questions on MassFishHunt -- This link will help you find out more details about purchasing your 2012 licenses and reporting your 2012 harvested game online!
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum