PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is great.

4 posters

Go down

This is great. Empty This is great.

Post by talkthewalk Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 am

First I want to say hi and this will be my favorite site from now on. I've been hunting the big woods for about 9 or 10 years now. I fell in love with the big woods when I was just a kid bow hunting around home but development wiped it out. So getting bumped into small areas of woods with farmers fields with all the other bow hunters didn't last long for me. I started scouting and bow hunting Forbes State forest in Pa. and never left. I've taken 3 bucks out of there in the past years, one a good 7 point I got mounted. I can't wait to share some of our tips and tackics. I don't get to hunt all the time I would like to have but when I do I stay in from sun up to down. In doing that I've been blest with putting a new calling concept together. I have a site for my call and all my field testing and hunting video's were done in Forbes state forest. There's even film of a bear and her three cubs. Thats why I love it up there I get a chance to see some of the other big game animals as well. Plus being able to put stands out and leave them knowing not to many people will take the time or the work to steal them. I hang my stands in spring time, about 6 or 7 of them. Then I'm ready to go. I'ts alot of work but I love it. And here I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do it. I don't see as many deer as around the royal areas but I love the amount of deer I do see and not ever seeing another bow hunter is even better. I'll look for the right forum room to post my site address if it's aloud.
talkthewalk
talkthewalk
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

http://www.thecompoletedeercallingsystem.com

Back to top Go down

This is great. Empty Re: This is great.

Post by TradbowInOregon Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome aboard and we're glad to have you with us!
TradbowInOregon
TradbowInOregon
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

This is great. Empty Re: This is great.

Post by Cbigbear Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Welcome and good luck with the calls.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear