PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

FORUM RULES

Go down

FORUM RULES Empty FORUM RULES

Post by Waiting4Fall on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 pm

***ADVERTISING/PROMOTION OF ANY BUSINESS/PRODUCT MUST BE APPROVED***
***PLEASE SEND ALL INQUIRIES TO ME, DAVE MULLINS. THANK YOU***

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES IN THE "MEET & GREET" SUB FORUM. THANK YOU. Very Happy

Alright folks, I am going to presume that we are all adults here. This is an exclusively PUBLIC LAND ONLY, "BOW ONLY" forum. I have nothing against guns, but this isn't the place for them. What we do, exclusively bow hunting public land, isn't easy. I want this forum to be OUR place to highlight & share those experiences with other like minded folks.

Let's ALWAYS do our best to use the "GOLDEN RULE". This forum IS different! I'm not an anonymous ghost with a moderator title. I'm your hardcore, public land, bow hunting brotha! ANY MEMBER can feel free to contact me directly
304-590-5623 / dakotabowinwv@gmail.com. Let's make this forum like no other on the web. A true public land bow hunting brotherhood, on a national level!

The link below is a copy of the forum rules "proper". Thanks very much for being here, & enjoy OUR forum.- Dave Mullins Admin/Mod

***OFFICIAL RULES***
http://help.forumotion.com/t93820-general-rules

FORUM RULES Bowonly
FORUM RULES Gfz

FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

http://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum