PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Trailing Is An Important Tool For The Hunter (A Daily Study of God's Word for Christian Sportsmen)

Go down

Blood Trailing Is An Important Tool For The Hunter  (A Daily Study of God's Word for Christian Sportsmen) Empty Blood Trailing Is An Important Tool For The Hunter (A Daily Study of God's Word for Christian Sportsmen)

Post by Waiting4Fall Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:32 am

Normally The Sportsmen's Daily Devotionals go in "THE CROSS ROADS". However, after just creating this new Blood Trailing 101 section, late lastnight, and this morning this is the daily devotional.

I'm taking it as an offered blessing for this subforum. Who knows, maybe those who visit this sub forum just may get the piece of new knowledge that they will need to succeed on the next difficult blood trail. Anyway, I'm doing it on your, the member's, behalf.

Blood Trailing Is An Important Tool For The Hunter

Bible Study Verse

Leviticus 17:11
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life. (NIV)

Thoughts

A friend of mine was processing his deer at home with his kids watching. Left from the field dressing, some blood ran out of the body cavity. His daughter squealed, "Ewwhh! Blood!" His observant three year old son replied, "The blood provides forgiveness for our sins."

My friend was presented with a perfect teaching opportunity. He told his two children how the deer's blood had to be shed so they could use the deer for food. He was able to explain that the blood of Jesus was shed on the cross that we might have our sins forgiven and our guilt washed away.

How amazing that a three year old was so understanding of such an important truth! It reminds us to train up these little ones in the things of the Lord; they can understand. It also lets us know that our sins deserve death, but Jesus' blood secures life for all who will by faith receive Him as their own Savior and Lord.
(Jack M)

Action Point

Blood trailing is an important tool for the hunter. Many can tell where the animal has been hit by the blood's appearance. Bright red blood is usually from an arterial source, which is usually an indication of a solid hit. Bright red blood, with bubbles in it, signifies a lung shot. Dark red blood can show a hit in a vein or the liver. This is usually not a good sign for the hunter.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day

Always search diligently for evidence of a hit anytime you release an arrow or shoot at a game animal. Look for blood, for hair, or for any sign of a hit. Throw your hat down or hang it up as a center mark and make ever increasing circles to locate any sign. Follow that sign until you find the quarry or lose the sign.

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down