PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOT ARROWS

Go down

SHOOT ARROWS Empty SHOOT ARROWS

Post by crooketarrow Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm

I saw right away and on other topic's on here on makeing shoot arrows.
I've been makeing and hunting with just hard and soft wood shoots,cain, boo arrows for about 15 years. I've made dozzens and dozzens of any type shoots I could get starting out.
Now I mainly make #1 dog wood (alternet) but I've made used and sold a lot of local shoots like hazzel,hickory,popular, wild rose. viburim wild cherry. All of these were use by eastern wood land indains my favoret period.
If you have any questions just ask or if you need any raw shalfs PM me well talk about it.
IT'S HARDER TO BUILD A ARROW THAN A BOW. Any sapping bend with a string will shoot well built arrow. The best bow would'nt shoot a suckie arrow.

crooketarrow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down