PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning a do-it-yourself Traditional Antelope hunt in 2013 - Need help

3 posters

Go down

Planning a do-it-yourself Traditional Antelope hunt in 2013 - Need help Empty Planning a do-it-yourself Traditional Antelope hunt in 2013 - Need help

Post by BowhunterGA Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Title says it all. I am trying to prep for a 2013 antelope hunt. Will be a do it yourself hunt on public land. Had thought about Wyoming and have done a little research but I am not committed to Wyoming or any other state. Really looking at all options! Would love to hear thoughts and suggestions from anyone that has experience with Antelope on Public Land.

Thanks all!
BowhunterGA
BowhunterGA
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.simplytraditional.net

Back to top Go down

Planning a do-it-yourself Traditional Antelope hunt in 2013 - Need help Empty Re: Planning a do-it-yourself Traditional Antelope hunt in 2013 - Need help

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 am

been 20 years since I hunted antelope - fewer tags for N/R bowhunters in Utah - Wyoming should be OK - That is where I would start. Good Luck and looking forward to your success
<><
<---------------------------<<<<<<

Back to top Go down

Planning a do-it-yourself Traditional Antelope hunt in 2013 - Need help Empty Re: Planning a do-it-yourself Traditional Antelope hunt in 2013 - Need help

Post by minnesota_muley Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 pm

I went on a public land hunt for pronghorn in north central Wyoming last year. it is the best state in the country for a DIY pronghorn hunt. there is a ton of public land and more animals than any other state. We had a great hunt. we shot 2 pronghorn and 2 mule deer in 4 days. we saw over 100 pronghorn every day. going during archery season will greatly reduce pressure. pm me with any questions you might have or if you just want to talk about Jung my out there. I did a ton of research and I will help out any way I can.

Matt

minnesota_muley
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by clandb Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 am

Useful to know.
clandb
clandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down