PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASAT camo/UV dyes

3 posters

Go down

ASAT camo/UV dyes Empty ASAT camo/UV dyes

Post by Blue hunter Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm

I know everybody has there favorite camo but I wanted to share mine with you. I used ASAT camo in the past season and seemed like it really worked well. I never got picked off by deer like in the past. Even by a flock of around 25 turkeys in Nov. They actually flew right over my stand (so close I saw a feathers float by) and landed right in front of me and walked about 20yds away. Weren't really vocal or freaky unless I moved a bit and they caught my motion. They would stare for a while like what is that? and finally decided to walk off slowly after around 15 min. not spooked at all. I've had turkeys spot me in the past 50 yds away and run like crazy! This really convinced me...Got a UV bulb at Walmart and started checking all my stuff. Most of my old camo actually "lit up" a faint red glow under the uv and some of it was glowing like a bright light! Not sure if this had anything to do with it.... but my ASAT was completely invisible with no glow whatsoever when in a dark room with the uv turned on. They actually guarantee that it won't glow or they will give you your money back! I've read where deer and other animals can see this type of light? Not sure, but not taking any chances, and as goofy as the pattern looks up close it really does breaks up your outline amazing from a distance!

Blue hunter

Back to top Go down

ASAT camo/UV dyes Empty Re: ASAT camo/UV dyes

Post by Waiting4Fall Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm

ASAT is awesome!!!!
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller-TD#2 Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:06 am

ASAT, hunh?

I got a couple, need to get some pics tho.

Have a couple of favorites.......
I even did the uv bulb thinigee.....

Laughing 
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Since this year I'll be hunting from the ground, I'm probably going to eventually invest in their 3D leafy suit. Here's a couple links for ya to check out.

http://www.asatcamo.com/2_1_commercial.htm

http://www.asatcamo.com/2_2_testphotos.htm
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller-TD#2 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks,

try this:

http://www.ultimatecamo.com/

I also use the "Vintage" style liberty realtre camo:

Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue hunter Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:36 pm

The leafy suit was the first ASAT i purchased 7 yrs ago. Worked as advertised and still have it but not my favorite for bowhunting...alot going on being kinda big and flopping in the wind, lots of zippers and not completely silent like I like. Dave, I will say it does work amazing blending in on the ground though if thats what your after! You will look like a big bush. The first lite suff would be my first choice for bowhunting in a treestand or Web because of the minimal bulk. Their fleece is nice too or if your on a budget like me the cotton insulated bibs and jacket with their hoody should take care of you down into the teens with some sort of base layer. A little bulky, but this is what I used when I lived in Mo and was very happy with it especially for the price. It really worked great and won't break the bank! Of course absolutely no glow under a blacklight either!

Blue hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down