PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new old man

4 posters

Go down

new old man Empty new old man

Post by motfus Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Just signed up this am. I live in Magnolia tx, been here for past 27 years. Originally from the "buckeye state", where the deer were rather large. Been hunting since I was 12, biggens, little ens, both with gun and bow.
67 years old now and just as ornery as I was at 12,,lol..
Shootin a pse compound 70lber. Gonna switch to a lighter bow though, as this one is getting harder to draw at my age..lol
Pretty much public land hunting now,, social security doesn't include a "hunting lease" benefit.
Have hunted Oh, Pa, Wv, and my all time favorite Ak. ( geeze to have money again!!!!)
Looking forward to meeting new friends.
tom
motfus
motfus

Back to top Go down

new old man Empty Re: new old man

Post by Backwaters Bowhunter Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Good to have you, and good hunting!
Backwaters Bowhunter
Backwaters Bowhunter
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Welcome to our forum  Smile ! I'm hopin "Snake Spit" finds this post. you two will have a good ole time. Glad you founds us, new friend!
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakespit Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Snakespit here, good to see another old geezer on here!We have forgot more about hunt'n' than most of these young whipper snappers will ever learn (just kidding young people) all kidding aside some of the young hunters could use some of the knowledge we have picked up over 50 some odd years of tromping in the woods,check out the videos Dave has posted on the forum( I too am 67 years old ) and still putting miles on my boots!

Snakespit

Back to top Go down

Post by motfus Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Nice to meet you Snakepit... I am by no means an "expert", however I have been around some..lol. I personally am glad to find so many "young whipper snappers" carrying on the tradition.
You ever hunt around Marlington??? Got my first turkey in the Nat'l forest there 30 or more years ago.
motfus
motfus

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakespit Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:42 am

My brother and I hunted hunted deer and turkey around that area years ago but there are more deer and turkey in our part of the state(western part)now.

Snakespit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum