PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Minnesota

2 posters

Go down

New to Minnesota Empty New to Minnesota

Post by aschlader09 Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:36 pm

I recently started hunting public land (this past season) after many years of hunting private land only. I was able to harvest 4 deer total this season while hunting on public lands in northern Wisconsin and in Southeast Michigan. After one season i am completely hooked on the challenge and thrill of public land hunting and look forward to many more seasons of doing so. I am from Michigan but recently moved to Minnesota. I currently reside in Southeast/Central Minnesota in Carver County. I've done some brief online research and it seems there are abundant opportunities for public land hunting in MN. I was hoping that someone on this website could give me some insight on where the better public land areas in MN are. I am mainly a bow only hunter but i do hunt the late muzzleloader season as well. Ive heard there are some good areas in MN that only allow archery hunting and would be very interested if anyone has any information or personal experience on this topic.

Andrew

aschlader09

Back to top Go down

New to Minnesota Empty Re: New to Minnesota

Post by kodiak62 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Welcome Aboard. I don't have a ton of experience hunting public land yet, but I have seen a lot of deer in the northern part of the state. I currently hunt just north of the twin cities.

kodiak62

Back to top Go down