PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String shoppin:)

3 posters

Go down

String shoppin:) Empty String shoppin:)

Post by vortex1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 am

Hey fellers, was shootin the old curve this evenin and 4 shots in my sting popped on me, bows fine(not tha first time its happened), i usually have a freind of mine build strings for me but i kinda hate to bother him. What r some places yall order strings from:)
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

String shoppin:) Empty Re: String shoppin:)

Post by madeforthewoods Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:38 am

Well I would say get some B50 and try n make one of your own, but I did that and I wasted or threw away half the spool of material by the time I got a good string made up Hahaha!
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:15 pm

I may give it a shot in the near future, my cousin builds some awsome strings and ive been wanting him to teach me how.More than anything i just need to take the time to build me a string jig, plus im pretty bad dyslexic and doin small stuff like that kinda blows my mind lol( u should see me try to read a rollin tape measure, i bout have to stand on my head:) But im gonna do it one day.
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by madeforthewoods Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 pm

If you got someone who knows how to make strings and is willin to teach ya then I'd say learn how. I just tried from watching Youtube and didn't have very good luck. took me about 4 tries and even then the string I made was mediocre at best
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tpcowfish Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Try recurves.com, Champion bowstrings, Chad makes a great string

tpcowfish
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down