PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excited to get my Feet Wet!

2 posters

Go down

Excited to get my Feet Wet! Empty Excited to get my Feet Wet!

Post by tf470 Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:47 pm

I've been an avid bow hunter now for roughly 8 years. BUT .. I have always hunted small chunks of private land and been very successful UNTIL this year. Well, the day has come and its time for me to put my big boy boots on. I'm looking at getting into bow hunting some public lands in MN. Late season lands in specific. With only a month left to fill my buck tag (Or any tag at this point) I'm in a bit of a panic and frenzy at the same time. I know late season can be pretty tough and cold, but I'm willing to stick it out. Any insight on bow hunting public land in MN late season would be a huge help!!

- Ty

tf470

Back to top Go down

Excited to get my Feet Wet! Empty Re: Excited to get my Feet Wet!

Post by Waiting4Fall Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:13 am

Welcome to our forum, we are glad you joined us. Here's some tips. Be the first one in, and last to leave. Hunt harder, go farther, leave no trace of your presence (that includes boot tracks when possible). Use bright eyes very sparingly, learn land marks you can recognize in the dark. A topographical map, with an aerial photo overlay is a great tool to have. Scout, scout, scout!!!
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down