PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMMONS BROADHEADS

+3
NavyDave
bowonly
Waiting4Fall
7 posters

Go down

SIMMONS BROADHEADS Empty SIMMONS BROADHEADS

Post by Waiting4Fall Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:21 am

https://www.simmonssharks.com/node/2

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SIMMONS BROADHEADS Empty Re: SIMMONS BROADHEADS

Post by bowonly Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Great to see a fellow bowhunter using the best broadheads ever made! Nothing lives thru a sharkbite......just ask Widowmaker!

You got that right! Dave Oligee is a friend of mine, & I love the Land Shark 100 grain screw in model.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by bowonly Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:07 pm

I shoot the Landshark 160's. I don't use the bleeder blades. I have never been disappointed with their performance. I bought a ton of them from Jerry Simmons when I thought the business was not going to be picked up by anybody.
bowonly
bowonly

Back to top Go down

Post by NavyDave Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:41 pm

This is my first year hunting trad and alot of guys on my GON trad forum use simmons. I shoot a 45# ben pearson cougar with 1535s and the 190 landsharks are like death darts. I sharpen them with the razors edge and a 3 sided rod. They get rediculously hair popping sharp! Took weeks for the hair on my legs to grow back!!

NavyDave

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtdobber Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 pm

I've shot Simmons heads since I began hunting. My dad and uncle have shot the intecepter since it came out. I have killed deer with the 100 gr landshark, 160gr landshark and the 190 gr. treeshark. Love them all. The new owner Dave seems to be a great guy. Talked to him on the phone a couple of times. He seems very genuine about keeping the Simmons product top quality.

dirtdobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Spikes Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Been shooting Simmons since August 1990. Saw Mr. Jerry at his booth at the Atlanta Buckarama and bought some 160 gr. Landsharks. Haven't looked back. Since then I've killed critters with all the big Simmons with the exception of the Tiger Shark. I switched to the Tree Shark exclusively several years ago and just can't make myself shoot anything smaller.
Chris Spikes
Chris Spikes

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:25 pm

been shootin a recurve now for about two years, and have been shooting some magnus broadheads out of it, but about six months after i had broke about a million of them magnus broarheads off in a bow target i started researching simmons. my buddy shot the 165 grn landsharks so i got some and i lovem. I aint never kilt nuthin withem yet( cause i cant hit the broadside of a barn, but i did miss a doe:) but i plan on it. Also been shootin the interceptors and i think i like them better than the landsharks. Either way simmons are hard to beat.
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny52 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:15 pm

I still have a unopened pack of land sharks that I will use when the time is right. I loved these heads. To bad they arent being made anymore Mad

Tiny52
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by bowonly Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Actually they are still being made Tiny! Correct me if I'm wrong guys, cuz I didn't look back in the threads to verify, but Mr Dave Oligee bought the business and is now bringing the best broadheads ever made back into circulation. He is a member here on the site!
bowonly
bowonly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down