PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diligent Safety Is Inherent

Go down

Diligent Safety Is Inherent  Empty Diligent Safety Is Inherent

Post by Waiting4Fall Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Bible Study Verses

2 John 1:7-8
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. (NIV)

Thoughts
In my state, those over the age of 12 are not required to wear a life preserver.

A few years ago, while fishing in a tournament which requires life vests, a team was thrown from their boat at 60 mph when a bolt in their hydraulic steering sheered. Fortunately, they were not injured. They were wearing their kill switch too--another tournament requirement--so the boat stopped quickly and did not cause further harm.

Diligent safety is inherent in any outdoor endeavor at sea or on land. Protection of our lives and the safety of those around us is of paramount importance in any hunting or fishing activity.

(Will D)

Action Point

John charges us to take the necessary precautions to protect our relationship with God. There are many deceivers in this world that deny what our Lord and Savior has done for us. Watch out!!! Satan would love to see us fall away from the truth!!!

Your relationship with God is your most important possession. Take every precaution to protect it, even as you guard your life. Be diligent in this and always seek the Holy Spirit for discernment when confronted with those who would deny your Savior.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Automatic inflatable life preservers work well and are comfortable. Make an investment in one and wear it consistently.
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down