PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Word Is Not A Smorgasbord

Go down

God's Word Is Not A Smorgasbord   Empty God's Word Is Not A Smorgasbord

Post by Waiting4Fall Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Bible Study Verses

II Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (NIV)

Thoughts

You ever been in a hunting camp and asked, "What's for dinner?" The cook looks at you and asks, "What you want?" "Well," you reply, "what are my choices?" The cook tells you what's on the menu for that night and you tell him what you want--what combination of foods you want to make your dinner. It could be steak and beans; or sometimes, you just throw a bunch of stuff in a pot and make some weird stew. You get to choose from what's available to make something you like.
(Cliff S)

Action Point

But, here's the deal with God's Word. It is not a smorgasbord. You don't get to pick and choose the parts that you like and ignore the parts that you don't like. It is all God's Word. It all applies to your life. And, it is all true. The Bible does not only just contain truth, it is truth!!! God will use it to teach us, to rebuke us, to correct us, to train us, and to equip us for whatever He has planned for us to do for Him.

Read and study God's Word, the Bible. That's how God grows and strengthens our faith; and it is how we learn how to live.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When you're reading the hunting regulations for your area, remember: they all apply to you, not just the ones you like.
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down