PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scoutlook deer log app

3 posters

Go down

Scoutlook deer log app Empty Scoutlook deer log app

Post by Cbigbear Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am

I just got this Scoutlook deer log app a couple weeks ago. I have played with it a little bit & I'm impressed. I used ihunt journal last year & this app blows it away. It's similar to the Scoutlook weather app if anyone has seen or used this one.

The app has a sat. image map that shows your postion. You can drop pins where ever you see deer, then the log screen come up. The log screen lets you pick revelant info about the sighting. Everything can be logged without typing. The weather, date, time, moon phase & positon, wind, baro pressue, & cloud cover all auto fill.

The log info sync's with your Scoutlook account & can be accessed via your pc. From your PC you can sort, print, & export to excel your deer logs.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Scoutlook deer log app Empty Re: Scoutlook deer log app

Post by bowonly Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:51 am

I'm always fearful of apps that you pay for. Other than the initial $3.99, are there any other costs associated with the app? When I went to a smart phone the salesperson put the fear of God in me about watching out for apps that have recurring costs. I'll let you try it out for a month or so to make sure nothing extra shows up on your bill. LOL! But great lookin app and very useful.
bowonly
bowonly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cbigbear Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 am

That's what I'm here for bro, I'll take one for the team & report back in a month.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear

Back to top Go down

Post by kodiak62 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:00 am

Are you still using this application Cbigbear? If you are, how do you like it?

kodiak62

Back to top Go down

Post by Cbigbear Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 pm

No I haven't been using any journals lately. Kind of switched tactics & start just noting bedding & signs on my gps kit app.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down