PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding lost arrows when bowhunting small game

2 posters

Go down

Finding lost arrows when bowhunting small game Empty Re: Finding lost arrows when bowhunting small game

Post by Camper1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:29 am

Is it me or is the link not working?
Camper1
Camper1

Back to top Go down

Finding lost arrows when bowhunting small game Empty Re: Finding lost arrows when bowhunting small game

Post by Waiting4Fall Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:24 pm

I got rid of the bad link. Thanks for the heads up.
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Camper1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:23 pm

No new link Dave? it'd be good to see other ideas.

Ive got a few ideas for this one:

1) If you solo film your hunts, film your shot and watch the footage back to see if you can see where your arrow went.

2) Use a lighted nock

3) Use a glow in the dark fletch and come back on dawn or dusk to have a look, look up flex fletch on ebay, ive used them in the 2" vane and apart from them glowing they are an extremely good vane.

4) Use a reflective or glow tape and put some around the arrow at different spots, with the reflective come back with a strong torch dawn/dusk and shine it around the spot looking for the tape to catch the light.

5) Use an arrow wrap and fletch colors that stand out against their environment.

6) Some use FOBS with a string that goes into the back of the arrow, when it shoots follow the string to your arrow.

7) Come back another day and look. I find most of my arrows (when hunting private prop) other days i hunt.

hope that helps, anyone else got any ideas? Cheers Doz

Camper1
Camper1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down