PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from ohio

3 posters

Go down

hello from ohio Empty hello from ohio

Post by yaro Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 pm

hey guys. I'm a new to archery and bowhunting. Been at it for two years now. got an old bear compouund at a garage sale, which got me into archery but i never took on a hunt because my boss at work got a recurve also at a garage sale which he gave to me for free. Well you probably guessed that the recurve instantly became my prominent bow choice. This year i bought a longbow and actually had my first deer this november. Astonishing feeling. Just glad to be here and learn something new.

yaro

Back to top Go down

hello from ohio Empty Re: hello from ohio

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Hello and welcome, I too am a Trad bowhunter and love it. For Me I'm glade I sold My wheelie bow to devote 100% to Trad Archery. If You need help just ask. There is a few trad only guys that will be then happy to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by TradbowInOregon Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Welcome, and glad to see another trad shooter.
TradbowInOregon
TradbowInOregon
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by heydeerman Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 pm

What part of Ohio are you in? Ever heard of the Ohio Society of Traditional Archers (OSTA)? We have several traditional only shoots every year in different parts of the state. Check out the website for a schedule. Hopefully there is one close to you and we could hook up and shoot.

www.tradarchers.org
heydeerman
heydeerman

http://www.tradarchers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down