PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackbeard Island NWR Bowhunt 2013

Go down

Blackbeard Island NWR Bowhunt 2013 Empty Blackbeard Island NWR Bowhunt 2013

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:50 am

Our crew was not able to hunt Blackbeard this year but reports are coming in. Looks like 200 hunters checked in at the dock. 130 deer checked in and brought to the gambrel. 20 wild hogs. For any of you who truly spend most or all your time hunting public land you know this is amazing results. 150 animals is 75% harvest success not counting misses and non vital ding hits. The hunt is 3 days done while camping. Every hunter has to earn their shots. There are no food plots, nearby farms - none of that - the entire island is basically a wilderness.
<><
<----------------------<<<<<<<

Back to top Go down