PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana Public Land - Deam Lake/Clark Forest areas

Go down

Indiana Public Land - Deam Lake/Clark Forest areas Empty Indiana Public Land - Deam Lake/Clark Forest areas

Post by Miller-TD#2 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Greetings ALL.

Well the forest logging plans and removal has about come to an end. There were certain prime sections of both property's that were off limits last season and hunting of any sort was restricted and posted as such.

I am happy, and glad, to say that these two places are now open, yet, there are still smaller tracks that are off limits. If you are familiar with these two areas be prepared to scout the now opened areas. With the tree tops down from some spring growth, they will also add to cover ground for the notorious bucks that like to stand still.

Also, be advised that the tops can be harvested for firewood by permit, so going back into these areas still requires some savvy hunter safety.

Be smart and Hunt safe..... Smile   Very Happy 

MTD2
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down