PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New outdoorsman

4 posters

Go down

New outdoorsman Empty New outdoorsman

Post by John T Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:41 am

Just moved to the area from out of state and the only people I know don't hunt or fish Crying or Very sad I have a fishing boat and am ready for any type of fishing. I also love to hunt and am looking for a place to bowhunt as I don't have any land YET. I am free most of the time if anyone wants or needs a partner fishing and or hunting. I live in Allen county about 15 minutes from Barren River Lake.

Last edited by John T on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left info out.)

John T

Back to top Go down

New outdoorsman Empty Re: New outdoorsman

Post by Miller-TD#2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 pm

go to the home page and look for "the southeast" link, click it and you should see the state of Kentucky....look around..
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks!

John T

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxton Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:35 am

You will soon find people. When I first moved, I did not have ANYWHERE to hunt and NO ONE that shared my passion.

Now I have plenty of "outdoor" friends and more property to hunt than time.

You just have to look, network and get after it, and it will all come together.

Saxton

Back to top Go down

Post by bowonly Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:41 am

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone that shares your passion.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:42 pm

The guy I bought my house from has 95 acres right behind my house and it is awesome.There are at least 3 doe/fawn groups and I saw A real nice buck last night at sunset with a few smaller ones. I haven't met the owner but was informed that I cant bowhunt this property. HE moved to Illinois and has a lease with the KY DNR or CREP program and am pretty sure he doesn't want anyone hunting any deer on this property. I was in my garage yesterday and a guy pulled in and told me I could bowhunt his property which is just on the other side of a creek that separates the property I cant hunt. Sometimes people surprise me. I am so thankfull. AND PUMPED!

John T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum