PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Hunting Continues to Expand

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Hunting Continues to Expand Empty Sunday Hunting Continues to Expand

Post by SlowBow Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Maryland has recently published it's 2015/2016 regulations, and you can find them online at
http://www.eregulations.com/maryland/hunting/

But the good news comes in the "whats new" section, it details our Sunday Hunting opportunities being expanded to more public lands, and more game animals that we will be allowed to hunt on Sundays. By no means is this total victory, and we must remain vigilant here so as not to loose these opportunities to attacks from the animal rights groups and equestrian groups that oppose them. But it does show that even though it has been a long and (still ongoing) fight to obtain Sunday Hunting, that even in the liberal northeast states that still uphold these archaic blue laws, it can be done. If yours is a State that bans Sunday Hunting, get involved with your local hunting community, and start contacting your elected officials. It takes effort, but you can have Sunday hunting bans repealed!

http://www.eregulations.com/maryland/hunting/whats-new-for-2015-16/
SlowBow
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Sunday Hunting Continues to Expand Empty Re: Sunday Hunting Continues to Expand

Post by scrub buck Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Sounds good! I'm in pa but do a lot of hunting in Maryland be nice to have an extra day to hunt for guys like me who mostly just get to hunt saturdays

scrub buck

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Yes, Sundays DOUBLES most folks time to hunt. With deer populations what they are, it should be a given that Sundays are open in every state in the northeast. scrub buck, you should look into getting involved with efforts to expand Sunday opportunities in your State as well. Love me some Pennsyltucky turkey hunting in the spring when I limit out here at home, and having Sundays would really increase my interest in buying the expensive nonresident license to head up there and do that! That's always a good point to tell your elected officials when trying to get things like Sunday hunting passed, it increases nonresident license sales.
SlowBow
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scrub buck Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 pm

yea they're trying to get it through here in pa hopfully it goes through this time

scrub buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down