PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDWF Deer Hunting Season Closure in portion of Northeast and Central Louisiana Shortened to Five Days

Go down

LDWF Deer Hunting Season Closure in portion of Northeast and Central Louisiana Shortened to Five Days Empty LDWF Deer Hunting Season Closure in portion of Northeast and Central Louisiana Shortened to Five Days

Post by bowonly Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:31 am

Release Date: 01/02/2016

LDWF Deer Hunting Season Closure in portion of Northeast and Central Louisiana Shortened to Five Days

Jan. 2, 2016 – The closure of deer hunting season in a portion of northeast and central Louisiana near the Mississippi River scheduled to begin Sunday (Jan. 3) 30 minutes after sunset has been shortened to five days.

Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) Secretary Robert Barham has amended the closure, the result of Mississippi River flooding, to last from Sunday through Friday (Jan. Cool. Deer hunting will resume 30 minutes before sunrise on Saturday (Jan. 9) unless further measures due to the flooding are necessary. However, land from the levee to the Mississippi River in this area will remain closed until further notice.

The closure will be from the Arkansas state line, east of U.S. 65 to Vidalia, La., and west of the Louisiana-Mississippi border.

Parishes affected by this include East Carroll, Madison, Tensas and Concordia.

Barham is acting under authority granted by emergency provisions of R.S. 49:953 of the Administrative Procedure Act and under authority of R.S. 56:115.

The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us atwww.wlf.la.gov or www.FishLA.org. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down