PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance to Introduce Sweeping Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Bill

3 posters

Go down

Breaking News: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance to Introduce Sweeping Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Bill Empty Breaking News: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance to Introduce Sweeping Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Bill

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 am

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/newshound/2012/02/breaking-news-us-sportsmens-alliance-introduce-sweeping-hunting-fishing-shoo
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance to Introduce Sweeping Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Bill Empty Re: Breaking News: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance to Introduce Sweeping Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Bill

Post by Uncle Bob Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 am

That's awesome! Can you imagine what would happen if they did ban lead in ammo?
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance to Introduce Sweeping Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Bill Empty Re: Breaking News: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance to Introduce Sweeping Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Bill

Post by SlowBow Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:24 am

The banning of lead in ammo is simply another way animal activists have found to attack hunting. While wildlife does die from lead poisoning, there are many other sources of lead in our environment. Old batteries are one of the principle sources.

I do agree with the ban on lead shot in wetland areas to protect waterfowl, but the complaints that raptors die from eating unrecovered game with lead in the carcass have been largely dissporoven. Tests on big game for lead have shown that there is very little present in meat samples tested.

There is much more damage being done to birds on "environmentally friendly" windfarms, something my State wants to establish offshore in large numbers at great expense to the taxpayer, right on a principal migratory route.

SlowBow
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down