PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easing bow hunting restrictions could hold solution to deer problem

2 posters

Go down

Easing bow hunting restrictions could hold solution to deer problem Empty Easing bow hunting restrictions could hold solution to deer problem

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 am

http://www.gazette.net/article/20120328/OPINION/703289465/-1/easing-bow-hunting-restrictions-could-hold-solution-to-deer-problem&template=gazette
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Easing bow hunting restrictions could hold solution to deer problem Empty Re: Easing bow hunting restrictions could hold solution to deer problem

Post by SlowBow Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Ah yes, the C and O canal issue.This is fairly recent,emerging in just the past month or so.While this article paints a somewhat rosy picture of whats going on, many others have included resident interviews from the area discussed that are fairly repugnant and attempt to give hunting a black eye. Camouflaged snipers in the woods where our children and pets play and all that.

We will have to see how this plays out. As of now, it's just a discussion taking place, nothing formal.

The good news is that from what I understand, a bill was passed for Carroll County that we had been backing, reducing the safe zone there to 50 yards for archery gear, just like Frederick County did last year.

This fight will not be won on a broad scale. Just as with Sunday hunting, we have to go County by County, and have legislation introduced on these issues locally by the County delegation that represents those areas in the State House.

So far, we've won 5 Sundays to hunt, and two Counties have reduced the Archery safe Zone.

We'll see how the C and O canal deal plays out. If it comes to a point where it manifests into a suggestion instead of a discussion,you can bet I'll be right there to help pass it if possible.

SlowBow
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down